Breast augmentation also known as augmentation mammoplasty is surgery to increase breast size. It involves placing breast implants under breast tissue or chest muscles. For some women, breast augmentation is a way to feel more confident.
Request a Call back
BREAST AUGMENTATION SURGERY IN DELHI FOR APPEALING FIGURE
Breast Augmentation or breast implant involves enlarging or increasing the size of breasts by means of fat transfer and other modes. Breast Augmentation and the implant are suitable for ladies with underdeveloped breasts or whose breasts have lost their volume because of pregnancy or any other reason. Clinically, breast augmentation is also referred to as augmentation mammoplasty.
Dr. S.S. Gambhir n Smiles is the apropos center for the successful result of breast augmentation in Delhi. To be carried out by expert and veteran plastic surgeon – Dr. S.S. Gambhir is the best breast augmentation surgeon in Delhi, the result for the procedure is remarkable and unparalleled.
Breast Augmentation and breast implant in Delhi technique incorporate silicone gel implants, saline implants, and fat transfer. Desired size and volume is gained through breast augmentation in Delhi Dr. S.S. Gambhir. The technique involves making of incision followed by the lifting of breast tissues and creating a pocket in chest or breast area to place the implant in it.
The alternative way for the breast augmentation in Delhi surgery procedure is carried out via removing fat from the body of high-fat areas, such as the abdomen, thighs, etc., through liposuction and injecting them into the breasts. The process is referred to as autologous fat transfer.
Dr S S Gambhir does the latest dual plane method of breast augmentation at the best cost/price for breast implant surgery, breast augmentation and enlarged surgery.
Breast enlargement procedure is done to enhance the self esteem if the patient for breast is a sign if feminity and good breast size gives a lot if self confidence.
- When you wish your clothes fit better
- When you wish you could have more appealing figure
- For the reason of better proportion
- In case one breast is smaller or larger than other.
When diseases, ageing or pregnancy reflected reduction in breast size.
Craving for larger and proportionate breasts increases as the era passes. Breast implant surgery is safe for enlarging or restoring the breast size. You are achieved with not merely the desired and inflated breasts size but the restored self-esteem for it does away the sense of being immature or small in age. Breast augmentation in Delhi surgery results is to be noticed immediately.
While ladies and women are looking for the solution to small or reduced breasts size, breast augmentation in Delhi technique can be implemented in the number of ways.
1. Saline breast implant – breasts are to be filled with sterile salt-water. Filling procedure involves either pre-filling of the saline water as per predetermined breast size or filling at the time of surgery. The later is to allow minor changes in implant size.
2. Silicone breast implant –breasts are filled with soft and elastic gel. Different shapes are available. Silicone-filled breast augmentation requires a longer incision for pre-filled implant placement.
3. Cohesive gel Silicone implant – breasts are filled with cross-linked molecules of silicone- cohesive gel. This makes the breasts even thicker and firmer in shape and stature. The shape of the breasts can be held better through cohesive gel silicone augmentation.
4. Autologous fat transfer – the traditional method of breast augmentation which involves removal of fat from the high-yielding area of the body and injecting them into the breasts post to the process of preparation.
Select your type of breast augmentation surgery or get advice from Dr. Gambhir to suggest best breast augmentation procedure for you.
Normally the breast implant need a incision to go inside . They are carefully placed in areas like inframammary crease, peri areolar incision ( just below the nipple at the junction of areola and skin) and the other place is axilla
These entry points are not visible normally buts need to looked for.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECOVER FROM BREAST AUGMENTATION?
It depends on how to take care of yourself after breast augmentation. She must follow the instructions of the breast implant surgeon for postoperative care. In this case, she can recover in a week or two. If a diabetic cannot control his or her blood sugar level, it can take up to six weeks. Again, it also depends on size.
WHAT ARE THE SIDE EFFECTS OF BREAST IMPLANTS?
Breast implants or breast discomfort have no major side effects. In this case, there are few effects, such as pain, swelling, bruising, chest muscle stiffness, and nipple recovery and sensitivity. These effects are small and disappear within a few weeks with no other side effects.
However, the surgeon prescribed ordinary antibiotics to the patient, which is the only risk of infection. If the patient recognizes any other side effects, he should seek medical attention immediately and get a prescription.
CAN I SLEEP ASIDE AFTER BREAST AUGMENTATION?
No, it is not recommended that you sleep on your back side after breast augmentation surgery. Your breast augmentation surgeon will tell you how to fall asleep or how to fall asleep to get back to health as quickly as possible. It is best to follow the doctor’s advice and fall asleep accordingly. This is because sleeping on the side may not bring the ideal breast enhancement effect.
WHAT IS THE COST OF BREAST AUGMENTATION IN DELHI?
POSSIBLE RISKS OF BREAST AUGMENTATION
Ideally, when experienced surgeons perform surgery to lower the risk , there is little or no chance of error. However, this process may bring some complications, such as:
• Will definitely leave scars, but sometimes the scars become too obvious
• Possibility of infection or blood clot
• Inexperienced surgeons may result in a lack of balance between the two breasts or irregular placement of the areola
• Under normal circumstances, some extra fluid will accumulate after the operation, which is normal, may be drained to the drainage port, and the drainage port will also be lost. However, in some cases, the flow is too much.
• The nipple may have decreased sensation.
• The skin around the breast may become discolored or pigmented and will not disappear with the passage of time.
WHAT ARE THE PRECAUTIONS FOR BREAST IMPLANTS?
Antibiotics are prescribed for few days .